Notary Public Services in San Diego, CA
Notary Hours and Availability
Due to COVID-19, our have a notary public is available for limited hours. It's a good idea to call ahead at 858-272-8877 to make sure our notary is available, or make an appointment using our online form.
- Thursdays 10am - 2pm
- Fridays: 10:am - 2pm
We offer notary service for these and other documents:
- Legal Documents
- Real Estate Documents
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Releases
- Deeds and Title Transfers
- Power of Attorney
- Parental Consent
When you come in for Notary service:
- Bring Valid ID—Current U.S. driver's license or ID card , U.S. Passport or Passport Card, a Canadian or Mexican Drivers' License, a U.S. Military ID, a valid Foreign Passport, an employee ID card for a California county or city. ID must include a picture, a serial number and personal identifying information. If you have a question about ID, please call us first.
- Know the type of notarization needed. If the document is not clear, please consult with the agency requesting the notarization about the type of notarization required (Acknowledgment or Jurat). A Notary Public is not allowed to provide any legal advice.
- Ensure completeness. Make sure the document is complete and doesn't have any blanks or information to be filled in later.
- Wait and sign in front of the notary. Some documents require you sign in front of the notary. Others require either black or blue ink, To be sure, it's best to wait and sign the document in front of the notary.
Need several documents notarized?
Most 1-2-page notarizations can be completed within 5-10 minutes. If you have multiple documents to notarize, it can take longer. In this case, we encourage you to make an appointment so we can spend dedicated time with you without interruption.